skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fone Art

Updated Daily

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Aren't Legend


The Brooklyn Bridge; quite impressive. It's a shame it has to be destroyed by he army and Will Smith in a couple of years.
Posted by Joe at 5:55 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (27)
      • Chapter 1 Over
      • Magical Queue
      • Candid?
      • True Love
      • Phat Azz Wings
      • City by the mighty, dirty river...
      • Moody
      • Blackjack's the game...
      • Port-O Ritz
      • "Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Whatever!"
      • "Makin' a Plaid run."
      • To Hell with Pink ELEPHANTS!
      • House of Waffles
      • "It's Fun to Fly!"
      • A Lack of Easter Compassion
      • Sugar High
      • One Heart Attack Please!
      • Creamer vs. Creamer
      • I Aren't Legend
      • Main Street, USA
      • SAK Deli
      • I Have Sentimental Yet Platonic Feelings for Lucy
      • Bambi's Last Days
      • PHL
      • Wawa
      • RIP Snapple Apple
      • Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Joe
View my complete profile